I love to create things.
Curently working for Google,
I've created, with David Coz, a VR headset made of cardboard.
Proud to work on Arts Experiments
And on Google Arts & Culture VR
I've Created Novelab Paris,
also was Project manager of Type:Rider
I co-funded and was CTO of AudioGaming,
I was the first CTO of Voxler,
I've been an Acoustical engineer, coder an Project Manager for Bruel&Kjaer.
Source of inspiration:
- Cyrille Henry
- Andrej Karpathy
- Miller Puckette
- Henry Segerman
- Dave Griffiths
- Douwe Osinga
- Michal Zalewski
- Randall Munroe
Old list, old projects:
- Old links
- a "graphical score" twitter: @graphicalscore
- a "HTML5 audio" twitter: @audiocontext
- a Facebook page dedicated to Graphical Score
- old code on sourceforge
- OpenTimeLine - A software dedicated to graphical scores. It's very far from being good, but I've learned many things by doing it.
- chdh - an experimental band that generates music and video in realtime
- rotoflex 004 - 2007 - hack a Pearl ConnecTec IP RoboCam, using wget to move it without the java interface. thoses hacks seems to be compatibles with some AirLink101 IP cam.
- rotoflex 001 - 2004 - those ones were done using a small robot, a webcam and a small java program. have look there
- VueSurCour - 2003 - I've done a one year movie from pictures taken each 20s from my first flat some pieces are there
- Il faudra les aimer- 1999 - self Portraits using a scanner. Don't take them too seriously, it is just a poor play with TX transform. - have look there
- Cracking software as a game - 200709 - Noxistes Challenge : cracking and find passwords. - cracme list
- Plage arrière - 200407 - Artist: Stephen Rault, I create a bridge between netstumbler and pure-data. - pictures links and wardrive
- Square~ - 2002 - with Thierry Coduis and Wilfried Wending - une installation sonore
- train de nuits, train de lumière - 1999 - to learn html, I asked a photograph, Patrick Bailly Maitre Grand, to allow me to make a CD-ROM about one of his great pictures - here
- Psychoacoustics - 1998 - as a student I've wrote a software to categorize sounds by a jury.
I've implemented pair comparaison that is the most common, and a method based on categorisation and proximity trees. - here the report
- xgui009 - 20020723 - xgui is an experimental lib for creating user interface for pure data. - more about Xgui - simple screenshots - download
- xgui-lib_01 - Some objects may be usefull for everyday use - simple screenshots - download
- PD-applet_01 - a java applet for driving pd from anywhere - Take it as an example - download - - simple screenshots -
- PD-MSG_05 - Some doc about internal pd messages - all msg are listed for pd0.34 - download - Thanks to Krzysztof Czaja.
Love is the key, not the password.
dh20161226 - Damien Henry