AudioGaming - Natural born interactive
AudioGaming is an exciting compagny that do interactive procedural audio, mostly for the video game industrie.
I'm now part of the adventure :-)
Link - AudioGaming website: http://www.AudioGaming.net
OTL - OpenTimeLine - a sequencer dedicated to graphical score
chdh - a live performance based on audiovisual virtual instruments
chdh performance is based onto pure
data and gem ; it use only open source software including OS. The links
between the sounds and the visuals are extremly tied. Former member, I'm now the first fan !
- The main web site http://www.chdh.net
Pictures - and more
- rotoflex 004 - 2007 - hack a Pearl ConnecTec IP RoboCam, using wget to move it without the java interface. thoses hacks seems to be compatibles with some AirLink101 IP cam.
- rotoflex 001
- 2004 - thoses ones was dones using a small robot, a webcam and a small java
- VueSurCour - 2003 - I've done a one years movie from picture taken each 20s from my first flat some pieces are there
- Il faudra les aimer- 1999 - self Portraits using a scanner. Don't take them too seriusly, It is
just a poor play with TX transform. - have
some Old projects
- Cracking software as a game - 200709 - Noxistes Chalenge : cracking and find passwords. - cracme list
- Plage arrière - 200407 - Artist: Stephen Rault, I create a bridge between netstumbler and pure-data. - pictures links and wardrive
- Square~ - 2002 - with Thierry Coduis and Wilfrid Wending - une instalation sonore
- train de nuits, train de lumière - 1999 - to learn html, I've ask a photograph, Patrick Bailly Maitre Grand, to allow me to make a CD-ROM about one of his great picture
- Psychoacoustics - 1998 - as a student I've wrote a software for categorize sound by a jury.
I've implemented pair comparaison that is the most comon, and a method based onto categorisation, and proximity trees.
- here the report
some Old pd related projects
Links - to some peoples that gave us things to think about.
dh20110609 - dh7.net